With a similar design and profile to the CBL Prey, the Savage Gear Jointed Prey is a floating jerkbait with a rolling side-to-side swimming action. This lure can be fished very effectively with either a steady retrieve or a pause and go retrieve. Designed with high-quality, super-sharp Japanese hooks, and available in a variety of proven fish-catching color patterns. The Jointed Prey 95 is 3-3/4 in. long and weighs 1/2 oz., and will dive 1 to 3 ft. depending on speed of retrieve and line diameter.
Jointed Prey Features
- Floating lure will dive 1’ to 3’ depending on speed of retrieve and line diameter.
- Jointed Prey 95 are 3 ¾” long and weigh 2/5 oz.
- Rolling side-to-side swimming action.
- Fish with either a steady retrieve or a pause and go retrieve.
- High quality super sharp premium hooks.