The unique family of lures is based on supernatural herring imitations. The triple joint allows the lure to swim and more through the water like the real thing. A true innovation and a very effective and easily fished lure. There are four types in the range: a suspending Swim & Jerk lure with a big S-curve action; a suspending Liplure with an erratic flashing action; a Lowrider lure with a super erratic rolling action and a giant Swimbait version with an extra large S-curve action. All 4Play lures are supplied with premium quality Japanese carbon steel trebles and extra strong forged split rings.
4Play Lowrider: Very erratic and vibrating action. Can be fished very slow and with stop-and-go retrieve. Dives 5-15’ depending on line diameter.
Herring Lowrider Features
- Very erratic action with heavy vibration mimicking wounded prey.
- Fish with a spin stop retrieve or a steady slow retrieve.
- Dives 5’ to 15’ deep depending on lure size, retrieve speed and line diameter.
- Available in three sizes and weights: 3 ¾” 1/3 oz., 5 1/8” ¾ oz., and 7 ½” 1 ¾ oz.
- VMS- Vivid Movement System. Lure has a vivid shaking and swimming action on the drop.
- Great trolling action.
- Hand painted and tank tested.
- Super sharp premium hooks.