At Savage Gear USA, we believe it is important to support responsible conservation efforts and awareness, angling education and youth involvement in the
sport. While we would love to support every worthy cause, we receive thousands of donation requests every year and we are only able to fulfill a limited
amount of them.
Savage Gear USA and Okuma Fishing Tackle are proud supporters of organizations such as KeepAmericaFishing.Org, the Golden Gate Salmon Association, the
Northwest Sportfishing Industry Association and the Coastal Conservation Association. The bulk of Okuma charitable contributions go to these organizations.
If you are seeking a product or monetary donation for your organization, we have established the following guidelines and instructions for donation request
- All charitable donation requests must be received a minimum of 120 days in advance of the event or deadline. Any donation request that is received
outside of this timeframe will not be considered.
- Your organization must be registered with the IRS as a 501 (c) 3 non-profit (charitable) organization.
- If you are seeking a contribution, please provide the following information:
All requests must be submitted via email and sent to email@example.com. All information must be included in the body of the email, and the subject line of the email should say "Donation Request" along with the event name or your organization's name. We do not accept mailed or faxed requests, and we do not open any email attachment requests.
- The official name of your organization.
- Complete mailing address (we do not mail to PO Box numbers).
- Contact phone number.
- A brief, general description of your organization's purpose and major activities.
- The purpose of your request, including the amount being requested and the total project budget.
- Event date and deadline to receive product.
- Dates and amounts of any previous donations from Savage Gear USA.
- Your organization's 501 (c) 3 non-profit tax ID number.
Once we receive your donation request, you will receive an acknowledgement reply via email. If your request is not selected, you will not receive any
further reply from Savage Gear. If your request is selected during our review process, you will be contacted via email or the phone number you provided to
discuss details further.
Please be sure to review these guidelines and follow the steps accordingly. We thank you for your request and for considering Savage Gear USA.